Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge.
This has to be one of the simplest recipes that I have ever made, this is about as difficult as making a cheese sandwich.
The best bit about this recipe is that you throw all the ingredients into the slow cooker and check it every 15 minutes.
- 500 grams – Milk Chocolate – you can use a mixture of Milk and Plain (Dark) chocolate, but this makes it less sweet.
- 395 grams – Sweetened Condensed Milk – Usually 1 tin
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 5 Minutes to Prep
- 2 Hours to Cook – Stir Every 15 Minutes
What I will do is go through the recipe in full detail below so you can also make this simple, yet very delicious slow cooker fudge.
- Break all of the chocolate into smaller pieces and put into the slow cooker.
2. Add all of the other ingredients into the slow cooker and put the slow cooker on the slow setting for 2 hours.
3. Stir the mixture every 15 minutes, you will need a spoon or spatuler that the mixture won’t stick to too much. As you can see from the pictures, the first picture is after the first 15 minutes stir and the second picture is at the 2 hour stir before you put it into the tub / tin.
4. While the mixture is cooking, line a tub / tin with greaseproof paper (you can you foil like me, but the mixture will stick to it and you will have to peel it off bit by bit).
5. Once the mixture has been cooking for the 2 hours, pour into the tub / tin and leave in the fridge overnight. The pictures show the fudge in the tub and then out of the tub with all paper / foil removed.
6. Take the fudge out of the tin / tub, remove any paper / foil and then cut into cubes and enjoy.
As you can see from the pictures, I used 500 grams of milk chocolate, you could use a mixture of milk and plain (dark) or maybe try it with white chocolate.
Another nice extra to try, once the fudge has been in the tub / tin for 10 minutes, you would add some toppings such as marshmallows, maltesers, aero balls or anything else that takes your fancy.
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my all about me page for information on sponsored posts!